Sunday, April 22, 2012

What a Horrible Weekend

This weekend was horrible. Liam was sick. Diagnosed with pink eye and an ear infection on Wednesday, started antibiotics...and fever non-stop through Saturday. I felt so bad for him. Saturday night, Liam did not sleep at all. He woke up at 1am screaming, 2am and 4am. I missed church because I was simply wiped out. It really bothers me, but I can listen to it Tuesday.

I started a walking regiment. Not to "lose" weight, because I am happy with being where I am, but to just exercise. Liam and I have been walking about an hour before we go get Aidan from the bus stop, but it seems to be a bad time with the heat (or lack thereof in the past two days). So, we'll see how that works out.

I have been playing with cupcake recipes, still trying to get my bakery off the ground. My mom has been my critic, and she is tough. So far, my frostings are by far her favorite. The cake...she doesn't like because they are always "too" something. I am determined. I don't like being told I can't do something. However, I do have to wait until we get a place to actually bake stuff.

Aside from that stuff, I am truly a boring person who has nothing extremely interesting going on. So, with that said, God Bless.

Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment