Thursday, April 26, 2012

I hate packing

The packing adventures are not real fun. It has taught me a lesson though. Our next home, I will de-clutter once a year. This is insane how much crap we have! We have stuff that I forgot about, and stuff I've been looking for. So, I am having to decide on what things I want to keep versus throw away. It's stressful, especially with Brian working. My friend, Kristen, is coming over tomorrow to help get more done. Provided we get a room, our move out date is like...idk, a week away or so. I want to be done with this place.

Monday, Brian and I will be going downtown so I can register for classes at JCTC, and will also go to Aidan's school to change our address. The "yard sale" I was going to participate in on the 12th is a "no-go". I just don't have time to bake, nor sale anything. My business endeavor is on hold for now...but once we're stable, it will return and will be better than ever.

For whatever reason, I take pictures on my phone and when I blog them, they are sideways. So...Sunday (which is currently when I have internet access) will be the day of pictures for my boys. :) So, with that said, have a great day!

In His Love,
Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment