Sunday, April 15, 2012

Sleep Deprivation and Hope

It seems that though my sweet Li is nearly 9 months old, he still doesn't understand that sleep is precious. When momma doesn't have sleep, Momma gets cranky...and boy was I cranky this weekend.

Thankfully, today I got to sleep in a bit more. It was nice, until I realized my sweet baby has some serious allergies going on. Poor baby. Puffy eyes kind of kind pink eye, without the pink. Makes a momma sad.

We appear to have found a place to stay. A friend of mine, whom I have known since I was 16, and her husband have offered us a place to stay at their home. It will be very cramped, with 9 people in a 3BR house, but better than sleeping in our truck. My faith is truly being tested, and I know it. It's very hard for me to see that God is carrying us through this...yet I know he is. He has given us a place to stay, and while I wasn't able to take the job I was given..I know that we'll be ok.

I am soo grateful to my friend and her husband. Opening their doors to my family, when they have such a small home is such a God thing. It's beautiful and I am overflowing with joy. Now, let the packing begin...ermm..carry on :)

-In His Love,
Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment