Thursday, August 23, 2012

Summer Fun, and an update.

This summer wasn't as full of fun stuff as I would have liked for the boys. I look back on it, and it was pretty boring. The highlights were Holiday World (an amusement park up in Santa Claus, Indiana), going to the swimming pool twice, going to the J'Town Community Fair and going to the KY State Fair
Holiday World was fun, but HOT! It was 105 degrees outside, so we stayed at the water park. It was just Aidan and I. He loved getting to spend time with me without Li, or Daddy. We went up with our friend, Missi and her little guy, Dillon. He enjoyed spending time in the water.
The J'Town community Fair was just a small carnival type thing in a church parking lot. Aidan liked the bouncies..but that was about all he did.
The KY State Fair, he loved. We saw Newsboys and Sanctus Real in concert that night, so his day was complete. He didn't get to ride any rides, but he loved it none the less. He enjoyed the TARC bus, and getting to go through the giant blow up heart. We enjoyed time as a family.
On another note, I want to say I am truly amazed at how wonderful and loving our God is. If you've been reading...our choir was invited to sing with MWS in NYC. Well, God has been providing the money through so many wonderful donations and some fundraising efforts. It is amazing how God provides, when it is His will. Thank you.
Aidan excited about the fair :) and Liam
Aidan and the "Boy Fairbear"


Liam ready to run.

I promise, I will post pics soon. My phone is my only internet connection and my phone posts pics sideways. :-/ So, anyway. Thanks for reading.
God Bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment