Sunday, August 12, 2012

Blessings

I am blessed. I truly am. I am a child of God. I am a wife to a husband who loves me, and treats me with respect. A mother to two boys who are just wonderful and brilliant. I attend a wonderful church, and though we've been attending SECC for about a year now, we're finally meeting new friends.

My trip to NYC is God's will, or seems to be. Two wonderful couples in our Weekend Couple's Group provided a large chunk of the first payment. My sister and I received a large cake order and that will fund $200 of it. I have started a new hair bow business, called "Bows and Such by Amy"....and I have a $350 order placed for October. That will help fund the second payment, I believe.

I am currently praying for a vehicle. My husband has to take any and all work he can get, so we have to sacrifice alot, including grocery trips, doctors appts and such. I know God is wonderful and will provide as His plan is. But...aside from that...well, I am just praying. I promise I will start adding pictures soon...They just always come out sideways on here if I upload them by my phone. However, I will have internet soon, as I start online classes tomorrow.

I feel blessed.

In His Love,
Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment