Monday, June 25, 2012

Time for a Change.

I have been praying a lot in the past few weeks. I am almost knocking on 30's door. I am miserable, unhappy, and needing a change. So, I have decided to begin looking for something for work. I am once again applying for jobs. We need steady income and with the field that Brian is trying to break into being slow, even for experienced contractors...well, that leaves me to do it.

I have a lot of questions. Childcare issues and transportation are my two biggest issues. Brian's hours during the week can be unpredictable, so there will be a lot of times where I will have to find a babysitter, and a way there. The way I look at it though, God will provide for me. So, I ask for prayers from anyone who comes across my little blog, for direction and courage for me.

In His Love,
Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment