Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Happy Birthday Boys!

My babies are growing up so quickly. Thursday, Aidan turned 8. How can I seriously be old enough to the momma to an 8 year old? It blows my mind how time has passed.

He is very camera shy, but he is so incredibly loveable. My sweet son, as I have mentioned before, is in the autism spectrum. He is sensitive to loud noises, large crowds and loves to play in his "own world". He is one smart cookie, has a love for science, the movies "Cars", "Monsters University" and the cartoon "SpongeBob".

Friday, the 19th, my sweet Liam turned 2. He is the opposite of Aidan. He loves his picture being taken, doesn't know a stranger and loves music and dancing. He is quite the flirt, and just loves attention. He absolutely loves balls, trains, balloons and books. He loves trying to hit a baseball with the small bat he has. He loves the cartoon "Bubble Guppies".

We invited a few family and friends over to our house for a small birthday party on Saturday. Taco bar, cupcakes, and fellowship...it was fun. Our house was full but the kids had an absolute blast.

Happy Birthday to my sweet boys. Can't believe they are already 8 and 2! Slow down, babies...don't grow up so fast.

No comments:

Post a Comment