Friday, July 13, 2012

What was I thinking?

I was beaten. Satan got me, and I am not proud of it. I gave up almost too easily on my NYC trip. Well, thanks to my amazing cousin, I was uplifted and encouraged to continue trying. The Lord gave us an amazing opportunity, and I feel as though this is a test, and I am being tested to put my faith in Him and for Him to provide.

So, even with the fact that our forecast is nothing but rain, I'm planning to have a bake/yard sale. I am out of cupcake cups, so I have to find a way to the grocery store. But today I will be baking a couple/few dozen cupcakes. Chocolate and vanilla. My normal buttercream frosting. I need to earn $150. The real fun part is trying to figure out how to get there. Having no car is kind of making this hard, but I suppose if I have to walk to Walmart (which is about 2 miles away), then I will. Just gotta pray it won't rain.

I look at this and giggle. All this for $150. Really?! Oye..the things we do.

No comments:

Post a Comment