Sunday, July 8, 2012

Acceptance

I am trying so hard to accept everything that happens to me as God's will. He has a plan, and I just can't see it. I am downright angry, upset and disappointed right now because I guess my determination has been smacked with reality. My feeble attempt at fundraising for NYC is just that. Feeble. The reality is that I can't go, and it bothers me that people judge the whole situation. It hurts like crazy, because I know I won't get another opportunity to do this but it's out of my hands.

Still jobless, still miserable...add losing my best friend because he is on cloud nine and falling in love and I was too much of a downer for him. Idc how childish it was, losing your best friend, especially three over a lifetime hurts like hell. I honestly have to believe that just maybe I have strayed or something. I don't understand. I am blessed to have a roof over my family's head, food in our stomachs and such...but I can't help but hurt because I sacrifice so much and I get nothing (I know, Oh woe is me). If you don't like the tone, then I am sorry. Get over it. I am working on acceptance.

The end.

Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment