Tuesday, January 22, 2013

T-Minus 2 Days...

On Thursday morning, I will be boarding an airplane and heading to NYC. After 6 months of fundraising, planning, organizing...and a week of rehearsals :) We are finally heading out. I will be taking LOTS, and I do mean LOTS of pictures. I am looking forward to the experience, and though it will be COLD..FRIGID there, I will enjoy it. I plan on going to Time Square (such a tourist trap, I know I know...), the 9/11 Memorial (WTC/Ground Zero), Empire State Building (I hope, I think a ticket to this was included, but it's not shown on our master schedule, so who knows), and of course, Carnegie Hall.

I won't lie. I am a freeze tail, and don't anticipate much beyond that...but I guess a part of me is hopeful to get put with someone who is going to other places. I don't want the extra cash for much. In fact, I will probably eat McDonald's every day (with a Starbucks splurge here and there) and maybe splurge on a piece of cheesecake. But, all i care about is serving God, and doing what He wants me to do there. HE put me there. Without Him, this trip would not have even been a possibility.

God Bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment